Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

calling all experienced moms!

So today I went to D.I.
Yeah. I know I go there a lot.
I got a gorgeous shabby chic/country chic bumper pad for the crib for $5. It's inspired me to redecorate Helena's bedroom. Luckily, it goes perfectly with the wall color (apple green) and the loveseat that are already in there, so my redecorating is going to consist of painting the bookshelf and coming up with some cute wall art.
But it got me thinking. Maybe I should put Tempe and Helena in the same room and turn Tempe's room into a playroom. Eventually they will share a room anyways--when we have another baby.
Thoughts?

6 comments:

Kara said...

I vote for the sharing of a room and a playroom. I did that even though I had a boy and a girl.

Margaret said...

I would definitely put them together and have a playroom.

Amy said...

I am in favor of a playroom just because then all of their toys don't have to be in the bedroom. It is less distracting when they are learning to go to sleep on their own!!

The Hulls said...

We just put Reese and Chase in the same room about two weeks ago and I love it! I love having a playroom and they've done great together!

The Hiller Family said...

Put them together and decorate for baby #3!!!! Hooray! :) I guess you'll have to find someplace else for a playroom! :)

Lisa said...

I know a lot of spoiled kids who have never had to share anything. Sharing a room is a great experience, and will create tender, lasting memories. I will always remember the late-night talks my sister and I had as we grew up.