Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Adventure Day

So I haven't done Play School since before Juno was born. I tried once and it was a complete failure. Three kids is hard.

But Tempe has really been missing it, so I've decided to give it another go. Instead of doing actual lessons once a week, I am going to concentrate on just doing a fun "themed" activity once a week. And today was ADVENTURE DAY!!

The girls were so excited for it. I made a little "treasure map" on an old crumpled paper bag, complete with an X marking the spot. We had to follow the treasure map up the street, through the secret passageway that connects our street to the one behind us, down their street, and to the drainage area next to our house...


To end our Adventure Day, we are watching "Swiss Family Robsinson" for family movie night--my personal favorite!

No comments: