Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012

2012?! Where did you go??
I never really thought we'd make it to 2013--truth. I really believed the world would end a few weeks ago on the 21st per Mayan legend, because I just can't really picture living in 2013.
Here's our year in pictures!

January: I made a goal to take more pictures of my kids and less of projects. I started off well, but overall I think I failed.
February: Started my little cooking class, which was a huge success! It has been such a huge blessing to our family and I'm so grateful for all of the support from many friends and neighbors.
March: We celebrated our 7th anniversary with dinner at The Roof.
April:  My dad bought me a jigsaw, which is my new favorite tool ever. I have used it so often this year!
May: Jason bought me a new tree for Mother's Day to replace the one we lost in our December '11 windstorm.
June: We went to Disneyland for the third time in less than three years. No more for a while!!!
July: I got to visit my hometown of Statesville, North Carolina in a very impromptu trip with my mom and little girls. First time I was there in over 10 years!
August: Lots of trips to the cabin to celebrate the end of summer.
September: First day of kindergarten for Tempe and preschool for Helena!
October: Halloween is always a favorite at our house.
November: New family pictures--I love this one because it's a glimpse into "real" family life with us.
December: Helena is following in my footsteps and becoming a list-maker--this is her "getting ready for Christmas" list.
Goodbye 2012! Can't wait to see what the next year has in store for us!!

No comments: