Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Andy Warhol quiet time basket

So last month we went to the Andy Warhol exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art. And it was awesome and we loved it. And while we were there, Jason found this cute little board book to give Juno for Christmas: Andy Warhol's Colors. It's become a favorite and last week when I was changing our quiet time baskets (for the first time in like three months, oops), I put together a little Andy Warhol basket. Yes. An Andy Warhol quiet time basket.


I chose about 25 of my favorite pictures of our family and printed them in black and white on cardstock. Paired with some fluorescent crayons in a pencil box, they provide--well--maybe not hours, but quite a bit of fun for my girls. Juno especially loves coloring pictures of herself with her paci or pictures of Daddy!






And here's my most recent masterpiece. Isn't it fun?

2 comments:

The Hiller Family said...

Next time, print the photos on cardstock like you did, but than laminate them and then use the dry erase crayons to color them. I believe they come in bright colors too!

Then you can reuse the pictures over and over again!!
Just wipe and recolor!

Allison said...

i love this idea!