Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Green thumb

I've been thinking about gardening a lot lately. There is something so appealing to the thought of going out into my backyard with a basket and filling it up with fresh vegetables for my family! Helena's been begging for a garden this year--she actually got some gardening stuff for her birthday and has spent many afternoons planting seeds. I hope she'll be my little gardening buddy this year.
I didn't want to bother with a garden unless I could do raised beds and they can get really expensive, so I thought we wouldn't be able to do it this year. But then I found this deal and couldn't pass it up! It's outside now, waiting for me to fill it up with soil and seeds. 
Now, I have never had any success gardening but I really want to learn. So please point me in the direction of good beginner square foot gardening websites or give me any tips!!

No comments: