Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Birthday date 2.0

This year for my birthday we had my perfect birthday date. Jason's birthday was yesterday so I wanted to return the favor! It was a little harder because I was very specific about what I wanted to do and Jason didn't really have anything particular in mind, so I had to come up with something on my own!
We started out by going to a new burger place called Habit Burger. It was really good (the fries and shakes were to die for!) and then we headed out for the rest of the date.
Before we left, I took out the middle seats of our van, spread out a blanket, and grabbed all the big pillows from our couch. I brought an empty milk crate, our laptop, and Jason's birthday movie ("Monty Python and the Holy Grail") for our movie night. We had planned on driving up Farmington Canyon to a little secluded pull out, but the road was closed by a fire rescue vehicle (no idea why!) so we ended up in another parking lot that I know of.



Yeah, we have a nice big tv at home, but variety is the spice of life. It was fun to break out of our date rut and do something a little different!




No comments: