Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy birthday, Helena!

Happy birthday to my sweet six year old Helena!
It's been a whirlwind ever since she came screaming bloody murder into this world. She is still an emotional girl, but hey, so am I. She is so good at creating and one of her favorite things to do is go up to the craft corner in my room and "make things" with scraps of yarn, fabric, buttons, and a hot glue gun. She is so happy and excited to be learning how to read (she got "Green Eggs and Ham" for her birthday and can read the whole thing by herself!) and she loves school.
One thing you should know about Helena is she gets very anxious about weather. She's gotten much, much braver this year, but she still doesn't like to go outside if it's cloudy or windy.
She loves to eat sour green apples, all the way down to the core.
She's really good at picking out clothes and puts together great outfits that I never would have thought would work--but they do! Sometimes I have her pick out my clothes, too.
She is sweet, generous, and loves her sisters. She leaves me little notes around the house that say "I love my mom"--and I love her!



Happy birthday pancakes and scrambled eggs!


To celebrate her birthday, she really wanted to go to Temple Square. Today was snowy and cold, so we went yesterday instead. It was windy, but still very nice and all the girls had fun looking at the blossoms and flowers!





Soon to be four sisters!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I just can't believe how big (tall!!) your girls are. Love keeping up with you and your family here!