1. Cheesy Italian sausage bread, creamy tomato soup
2. Tamale pot pies (the recipe calls for ground chicken but I used ground beef), black beans
3. Creamy spinach linguine, garlic bread
4. White chicken chili, cornbread
5. Three cheese pizza, tomato and cucumber salad
7. French onion soup with quinoa (the recipe calls for barley, I'm using quinoa instead), brussels sprouts salad
8. Pecan chicken, roasted carrots, twice baked potatoes
9. Baked oatmeal, biscuits, bacon
10. Sweet and tangy chicken, tortillas, lime cilantro dressing
11. The Pizza Factory: We won best costumes at my brother's Halloween party and were awarded a gift card, wahoo!!!
13. Steak with blue cheese crust, mashed potatoes, crusty bread
14. Chicken noodle soup, homemade rolls (Juno's birthday dinner!)
I'm also spending a lot of time working on our Thanksgiving weekend menu. We are spending the weekend with my parents and siblings at a ranch house in New Harmony, Utah, near St. George. I love Thanksgiving. It's such a wonderful holiday, the family, the food, the pies... I love planning our Thanksgiving feast!