Pages

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

home spooky home

I needed some more Halloween decorations but didn't want to shell out the money, so this is what I came up with.
Creepy, huh?
I found an image of a "haunted house" on Google image search, converted it to black and white and printed it out. Then I modpodged it onto a wooden plaque from DI that I had painted black, and added some spiderweb to give it that final creepy touch.
I thought about taking a picture of my own house and using Photoshop or something to make it look creepy, but how scary would that be for my poor little children! I don't want them to think our house is scary!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

hahhah You probably would've scarred Tempe & Helena! That's really funny, though. & the new blog header is adorable

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Luv the spider and web around it.

Amy said...

Awesome idea! I mentioned it on my blog! I hope to get a chance to use this idea this weekend.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I LOVE It! Very creative!