Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

{merry & bright}

I've vowed not to put out my Christmas decorations until the day after Thanksgiving. It's a struggle for me, but I am trying not to rush through one season in a hurry to get to the next. But I just couldn't help filling my "new" DI glass canisters with Christmas-y goodies--cranberries and peppermint sticks. They look so bright and festive on my windowsill and every time I look at them I hear Christmas songs in my mind: "... may your days be merry and bright--and may all your Christmases be white."

I can't wait to put out all of my Christmas decorations next Friday!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Those are so cute! I, like you and so many others, am waiting patiently until next Friday. And then, the decorations are going up!!!!!!

Jen said...

I LOVE Christmas and I too cannot wait to decorate. I love your jars...you always find the best stuff at DI. That is the one store I really miss.