Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

sha la la la la la

Happy Labor Day! We had a great long weekend with my mom and Jason's family.

My mom flew out from Tennessee to take me and the girls and my sister Kelsey (who is at BYU) to The Little Mermaid at Tuacahn in St. George. We had such an fun time! I've never been to Tuacahn before and it sure is amazing. The show was great. It was a very fun girls' weekend--the first of many, I am sure!

My mom made this sweet mermaid costumes for Tempe and Helena. They got a lot of nice compliments at the show!


After our little getaway to St. George, we headed back to Utah and spent the rest of the weekend with Jason's family at the cabin. Boy, was it beautiful! I loved the little nip in the air. Fall is on it's way!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

How fun! Love the mermaid costumes!!