Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Oh, sweet innocence

Tempe and Helena love saying prayers, and it's so sweet to hear. I am so happy that they will go to their Heavenly Father in prayer about anything--and I mean anything!

Here are some prayers that I have overheard recently.

Tempe: "Heavenly Father, please help me not be scared to jump off the third stair."

Helena: "And thank you that we can eat dinner on the blanket watching the mom and dad show." (which meant the Thursday night comedy block)

Tempe: "Thank you for our cozy house and our measuring stick. And please, please make my bead smell like lotion again."

Also, Helena likes to sing "I am a Child of God", punk rock version: stomping around and screaming the words at the top of her lungs.

1 comment:

gjan said...

I love their sweet prayers. I need to remember to have child-like faith.