Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

{sweet tooth}


Thanks to Plum Organics for sponsoring my post about tips for baby feeding magic. What if you let baby choose what's for dinner? Check out their cute "Quest for Yum!" video and see what happens!

Look at that cute face! Now that my little Juno is growing up, she doesn't let me feed her anymore. She wants to do it ALL BY HERSELF, of course! And along with wanting to actually put the spoon in her own mouth, she also wants to pick her own food. With parents like me and Jason, our kids are all bound to have a sweet tooth--yes, that includes my 11-month-old. I know she shouldn't eat sweets yet, but she does. Whoops. But she also eats good food, really. Juno DOES NOT like carrots (ew, I don't blame her!) unless they are mixed with something sweet, like applesauce, but then she gobbles them down! In fact, she likes pretty much any fruit. I guess I'm lucky that fruit is naturally sweet, because my kids will always choose it over vegetables! Not to mention fresh foods--I'm sad the farmer's market season is ending, because I will miss buying fresh fruits and vegetables for our family every week! If it were up to my kids, they would definitely choose fresh peaches, tomatoes, corn, zucchini, strawberries, and apples for all their meals. What would your baby choose for dinner?


I was selected for this sponsorship by the Clever Girls Collective. To learn more about Plum Organics, visit their Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PlumOrganics/.

No comments: