Pages

Friday, March 29, 2013

sneakin' on by

HOW does time go by so quickly? 
I used to get so bored at home with my kids all day. So, so bored and starved for adult interaction. People (my mom) would tell me not to wish those days away, because they would be gone all too soon and I would be so busy. 
I believed her, but I thought it would be a gradual process. I thought that we would ease into that.
I was wrong!!
I don't know what happened but I am so busy lately. Lots of days I don't even get a chance to eat breakfast :( And now I look back at those lazy days spent playing in the front yard, reading library books by the stack, and picking up to go to the zoo whenever we wanted and I miss them. I do not like running around like a chicken with it's head cut off.
For instance, Easter is in two days. I was going to have special FHE lessons every month in March--special, well-thought-out, and meaningful lessons--and do the 12 days of Easter with my kids.
That didn't happen.
Our anniversary was three days ago. I was going to come up with a thoughtful gift for Jason, to show him how much he means to me and how grateful I am for him in my life.
That didn't happen either.
And guess what, I don't even have time to finish this blog post!!

No comments: