Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2009

good times

I posted a few days ago about how excited I am for fall, but tonight I started thinking about the fun times we've had this summer. We got ice cream from the ice cream truck tonight, and I loved watching the girls eating their ice cream (and getting very messy!) on the front steps. We've had lots of fun eating ice cream, blowing bubbles, swimming, swinging, reading library books under our tree, drawing with sidewalk chalk, going to playgroup, and playing in the hose all summer. So here are some pictures that illustrate some of the fun times we've had:





I find myself always looking forward to things my girls will do when they are older, like school and ballet/soccer/tumbling/swimming/whatever. I have to remind myself to treasure these carefree days when I have them home with me all day, because they will end all too soon!

1 comment:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

I too am in the "carefree" stage with my two children. It does go by fast and I too have to remind myself not to rush things too much. Thanks for sharing your blog and some cute ideas with us.