Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

crafty weekend report



Jason's dad took all of the boys in the family on a father/son outing to Atlanta last week, leaving me home alone with the girls for the first time ever!
Aughhhh!!!
Luckily, things went really well. And it's over. And I'm never letting him leave me again.
I dedicated myself to crafting while he was gone. And, oh yeah, taking care of my kids.
1) Finished my Christmas cookie sheet advent calendar.

2. finished my Halloween cookie sheet advent calendar (picture wouldn't turn, so turn your computer sideways to view it better)

3. finished two autumn banners--the top one is fake autumn leaves (the same autumn leaves from Tempe's first Halloween costume--a pile of fallen autumn leaves) and the bottom one is indian corn and cornhusks.

4. My fourth pillow for my red bench. That's an A on it, not a teepee.

WE INTERRUPT THIS CRAFTY REPORT TO BRING YOU PICTURES OF INSANELY CUTE KIDS JUMPING ON THINGS.







Ok, now we can get back to the crafting.

5. While the boys were gone, we girls in the family got together for an even more fun girls' night. On Friday we went to a bounce house (hence the jumping pictures) and on Saturday we made marble and clothes pin magnets and cookie sheet magnet boards.

6. Finally, I embellished a few ready made canvas bags. Here are some trees...
7. and a pair of pears.

8 comments:

Jen said...

I love it ... all of it!

I'm glad Jason is back with you. It's no fun being alone.

Candice said...

I love everything but I am especially obsessed with the pear bag!!!!

Great job!

Lisa said...

I am totally loving the advent calendars. I am going to get around to making one someday! Looked like the jumping was lots of fun!

Stephens Family said...

Gosh, you must have more hours in the day than I do! I don't know how you get done what you get done! You're amazing!

Melissa @ The Cheerful Home said...

Adorable! I really want to make a cookie sheet calendar, and an advent calendar is brilliant! Yours turned out so cute! I'm so excited for autumn...and Thanksgiving...and then Christmas!

Grace @ One Craft Girl's Corner said...

Wow! You've been really busy!

Margaret said...

Kate....amazing crafts. So creative and fun!

Lisa said...

Kate - I love all the crafts, and the photo's of the kids jumping on things. You are making sweet memories for your girls!