Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Guess what's in my belly?

Soo.... ever since my last disappointing doctor's appointment a few weeks ago, I've been trying to think of fun ways to take my mind off the fact that we still don't know what we're having.
Next attempt is on July 20th, by the way. Three weeks away...
Anyway, I saw this on another blog and I thought it was a fabulous idea!
I'm hosting a Guess What's In My Belly? Giveaway!!!!
Leave a comment with your guess (boy or girl) and your email address, and when baby shows us the goods, I'll choose a random winner from the people who guessed correctly.
The thing is, I haven't decided what to actually give away yet. I suppose I will announce that when I announce the winner. But even if it turns out to be something you're not that into, it's still fun to win, right?

29 comments:

Candi said...

I'm picking GIRL!

Candice said...

I'm going with...

GIRL!!!

Unknown said...

I say a boy

Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja said...

I think you're gonna get a BOY this time!

Hugs,
Christine aka The Stampin' Ninja

Janae said...

Since we have two girls and one boy and I want you to be just like us...I vote a healthy baby BOY!!!!

Amy said...

I say BOY!!

Cheryl said...

I'll go with GIRL too!

StacE said...

I'm guessing a Boy so your husband won't be so out numbered ;)

StacE said...

I'm guessing a Boy so you won't be so your husband won't be so out numbered ;)

Choosy mom said...

Girl!

The Hiller Family said...

Well, I really WANT you to have a boy, but I am guessing a GIRL!!
:) July 20th is way too far away! I'd go nuts if I were you!

Rachel said...

I'm voting for boy, just because you need more cars, worms, sticks, and bugs in your life:) We're so excited for you!

The Hiller Family said...

My husband Josh guesses BOY if he is allowed!! :)

Stephens Family said...

You can't beat 3 girls in a row - so...GIRL!

Writer J said...

A boy for sure :D

Kelli Nicole said...

Boy!

Carly said...

BOY! :)

Rachel said...

DEFINITELY GIRL #3!!!! YEA! -Rach

staceykt22 said...

How about a sweet little baby boy? =)

Anonymous said...

Boy.

Lora said...

Boy :)

The Photographer said...

Boy...go for against the odds right? I've got two girls with one on the way..don't know what it is yet either :)

Amy said...

Boy.

qt_girl2000 @ hotmail . com

Denise Faulkner said...

I have to say girl!! That would be so fun anyway:)

Jaida Hancock said...

I think you'll get a boy this time.

Melissa said...

I guess another GIRL! :)
melissa dot shoop at gmail dot com

Holland Blog said...

Boy Boy Boy!!! How fun would that be for your little girls! Congrats!!

Amy Murphy said...

I'm going to say boy... only because we had 2 girls, then our boy :)

gjan said...

Based on the last ultrasound I am going to guess girl (I really have no idea)