Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

one week

Time goes by so fast.
How did Tempe go from this...
to this?


And Helena went from this...
to this!
And Juno has gone from this...
to this!

(The difference isn't as dramatic with Juno yet)
Juno's first week has gone really well. She is (knock on wood) such an easy baby! She sleeps well, eats well, and only cries when getting a diaper change. Her older sisters love her and aren't acting out (too much)
Last night I was cuddling with Juno in bed and thinking about how precious every moment with her is. Some day she'll be like her big sisters--too busy and big to cuddle with me! Since she's my third child, I really have a better grasp of how quickly the time will go and I'm trying to enjoy every moment with her.

Margaret did some beautiful pictures for us while we were still in the hospital--check them out!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

What beautiful, beautiful girls!! I'm so glad I got to see you this summer and I can't wait to meet Juno one day! Congrats again and I hope we chat soon--I always love hearing stories about the girls. :)

Carly said...

I loved those pictures. So adorable!