It's been a while since I posted any quiet time baskets, and that's because I haven't changed them out in a while. But I got some fun stuff for a Thanksgiving basket and a snow basket, so I had to make room.
- I painted the cupholders of a fast food drink caddy red, orange, yellow, green, and brown and the girls were supposed to take it outside and fill each container with things of that color.
- Assorted pinecones and rocks
- A magnifying glass, a small flashlight, and a makeup brush for examining rocks
- A birdhouse
- Four flipbooks of insect, bug, and bird trivia with magnifying glasses to look at the slides
- Halloween playdough (lime green, purple
- Rolling pin and cookie cutters
- Glow in the dark skeleton (it's the same size as Helena)
- A test tube of glop from the dollar section at Target and a Halloween segmented plate to play with it on (ONLY ON THE PLATE!!!!)
- A science experiment workbook
- A picture book about pumpkins
- A picture book about a haunted house
- Geeky glasses to go with the mad scientist stuff
Be sure to click on the quiet time baskets link to see more ideas!