Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

{7 Years and Counting}

Today I am celebrating 7 years of being married to my best friend!
Jason is the best husband in the world. No, really, he is.
He works hard all day to provide for our family and then comes home and does anything I ask him to do around the house--dishes, garbage, you name it. He basically takes over all childcare duties after dinner so I can have a break from the kids.
He is so generous. He loves buying presents for the people he loves, especially his three little girls. He always agrees to a budget on gifts for each other at birthdays or Christmas, and then promptly goes over budget getting me something totally awesome. He's also so thoughtful with his gifts!
Best of all, he still makes me laugh more than anyone in the world. I am so grateful for him and for the happy life we have together!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

Congrats, you two! I can't believe it's been 7 years! Wow!

Jen said...

happy anniversary you two cutie pies!

RATCH said...

Happy anniversary! So glad we are neighbors and friends. :)

Jamie said...

congratulations!! you guys ARE an amazing couple! Still can't believe we've all been married so long:)