Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

little victories

Everyday Victories logo
Thank you to P&G and Kroger stores for celebrating “Team Mom’s Everyday Victories”! Please visit the P&G's event page to play games, win money off your next Kroger trip and more fun!

Little victories.
Motherhood is full of 'em.
If it weren't for little victories, we moms would lose it way more often than we do.
(Oh, you never lose your mind and go screaming berserk? Good for you!)
My most recent little victory came last week when I convinced Tempe and Helena to let me move their play kitchen out of their bedroom. Yes, it was cute, but it was falling apart (the oven door, curtain, faucet, and all the burners have been ripped off) and I can't tell you what a mess all of the accompanying food, dishes, pots, pans, cooking utensils, aprons, baskets, potholders, and trays made. Cleaning their room was a nightmare that usually ended in one of my aforementioned screaming fits.
That corner of their room is now home to their dolls and doll furniture. Tempe got a darling Rapunzel doll at Disneyland and we loved her so much my mom rushed out and got Helena the Tiana doll and Juno the Belle doll--they're from the Disney Animator's Collection--aren't they cute?? I had a brass doll bed in my crawlspace that I bought at DI seriously three years ago and have been saving all this time and I also found a cute little doll dresser at DI. Helena especially loves playing with the dolls!
So now that their room is dejunked a bit, clean up time is so much easier which makes for a much happier mom and kids! Plus, I'm much better at playing dolls than I was at playing kitchen.
 
Hurry in to Kroger and Kroger Banner Stores for P&G’s big sale event, June 10–23!
At Kroger and its banner stores, more than 30 of your favorite P&G brands are at HOT sale prices through June 23, including Tide, Charmin, Cascade, Pampers, Crest and Olay. Look for tags with special prices throughout the household needs and health and beauty aisles, and be on the lookout for even bigger offers – like getting serious dollars off when you buy a bundle of products.
Before hitting the store, visit P&G’s event page on Kroger.com: http://bit.ly/KG6dw5
You can play games like basketball, track and gymnastics to win money off your next Kroger trip, download digital coupons, print a shopping list, and learn more about P&G products!
And as part of this event, consider trying one of these fab products from P&G:
Vicks Nature Fusion, Charmin Basic, Downy Unstopables, and Swiffer Duster Extenders!


I was selected for participation in this campaign as a member of Clever Girls Collective.

1 comment:

Twisted Cinderella said...

I recently took the play kitchen out of my girls' room too.