Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Stinson Beach: sandcastles, swimming, and more!

We had a couple of days at the beach that were very sunny and pretty warm--perfect for hanging out at the beach and watching the surfers!


Caution, shark attack!


Sibling lunch at the Sandpiper Cafe. I got crabcakes and they were phenomenal. So yummy!


I won't lie, I was kind of nervous of a tsunami. I think that is my biggest fear!


Helena and Grandma Lisa helping Uncle Karl build "Crandall Castle". Helena was really good at doing dribble trees! I was surprised she liked crawling around in the  mud, because she doesn't usually like to get messy.


Helena and her dribble tree forest.


Uncle Karl perfecting the castle.


We missed the Crandalls/Rhoades/Hesters, the Crandall/Osbournes, and the Milligans/Browns!

No comments: