Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas recovery mode

We're still in Christmas recovery mode here.
Anyone else?
I'm dreading the taking-down-of-Christmas that comes next week, especially the lights. Blerg. Anyone wanna come do it for me?
You would think that as a pushing-30 mom of three, I would be over the post-Christmas blues--you know, that grouchy empty feeling that comes a few hours after you finish your Christmas morning festivities when you realize 'Christmas is over for another year!!' and there seems to be nothing to look forward to and no point in getting out of bed.
Doesn't anyone else feel like that??
We did have a great Christmas, by the way. Jason and I tried very hard not to go overboard on our kids' Christmas, but I think we failed. They were absolutely content with just their Santa presents and stockings and had no desire to open the presents under the tree, although they did enjoy it once we got started. Videos to come!
PS Here is our Christmas card. I love how it turned out!


1 comment:

Carly said...

I loved getting your card in the mail (always do)! It DID turn out adorable!!