Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Aporkalypse

I think I have it.
Sore throat, body aches, cough, and fatigue... yeah. Those are all swine flu symptoms. I don't have a fever, but I learned from this link that a fever is sometimes absent in swine flu. My ward has a few cases of swine flu (we even canceled church last Sunday because of it) so I guess I got it from someone in the ward.
I hate being sick!
I never used to mind. Sometimes it was nice to just have an excuse to lay around in my jammies all day. But now... ugh. It is so hard being sick with two toddlers. Someone please come take care of me!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Send your girls our way. Then you can get some much needed rest.

I'm sorry you are so sick. I hope you get feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Ew swine flu! I can't take care of the girls but I hope you feel better soon!

In about a year's time, though, I'll be all for babysitting!

The Hiller Family said...

Get better quickly!!

Janice said...

send them to grandma

Margaret said...

So sorry you are sick. I hope you feel better soon and that your little ones don't get it!