Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Baby Prep: Sewing

I love to sew, especially when I am expecting a sweet little bundle of joy that will need lots of little goodies. So far, I've made...
Burp cloths...

A sweet receiving blanket...

Little birdies for the crib mobile...

And today's project was a rice bag for those horrible contractions that last for days after giving birth. Isn't that unfair? It seems like after you have a baby, that should be it. No more pain. I think the afterbirth contractions are the worst part about having a baby!

I still want to make a pair of little booties like these that I made last spring, but I haven't found the right fabric yet.

And if I had the budget for it, I would make a carseat tent--but I really should stop buying fabric!

1 comment:

Elisse Carma said...

Yeah, nobody warned me about those stupid contractions!