Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

the plural of moose is moose

Do you see that little guy on top of the cake dome?
Yeah, the furry one.
That is Moose.
Moose is Tempe's best friend in the world. She takes him everywhere and does everything with him, and today is his birthday!!!!!
I didn't know that until Tempe told me earlier this morning as we ran errands. She was talking about how excited Moose was for his birthday party. I'm always looking for a way to break up the monotony of winter afternoons, so I decided to make it a real party.
While we were at Target, we picked up some party supplies and the party started after quiet time/nap time. I blew up a couple pink balloons for the girls to dance around with, we played a couple of rounds of Pretty Pretty Princess, and the girls painted wooden picture frames.
Then it was time for cake! We sang to Moose and helped him blow out his candle and dug in. Yum!
Here are Tempe and Helena with all the party guests--Moose, Big Moose, Rainbow, Frankers the giraffe, Tiny Moose, and Monkey.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!!!

Margaret said...

How fun! And I also had no idea it was Moose's birthday. Please wish him my best. :)

andrea said...

how fun! happy birthday Moose :)