Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Juno is 4 months old!! {and} the luck o' the Irish


Our little Junebug is 4 months old today! Can you believe it??
She is such a darling, and she brings so much happiness and joy to all around her.
Juno smiles almost all the time. Big, jaw-cracking grins with her eyes crinkled up (she smiles like her Grandpa Canyon). She loves attention and if you give her some, she'll reward you with a smile and a coo. She goos, coos, and squeals when you talk to her--my visiting teacher was here the other day, and when she was giving the message, Juno was talking right back! She thought they were having a conversation.
Juno is even still happy in her hated Pavlik harness. I was really worried that she would be miserable for the next few weeks, but she has been her normal, cheerful, sunny self! I am so relieved and so grateful! I would have missed my happy girl! It also gives me hope (though I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high) that she will still be happy in her Spica cast.
Juno is doing so well at night. She had a bad few weeks after she got her first cold around her 3 month birthday, but she has been back on track for the last two weeks. I wake her and feed her before I go to bed and she usually only wakes up once more. She's averaging 15 hours at night and 2 1/2 hours during the day! Now that's a lot of sleeping.
We are so grateful for Juno. I know that I was meant to be her mother and she was meant to be my daughter. I am growing so much because of her!

We didn't do much to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Tempe and Helena didn't even wear green. I told them to, but when they asked me why and I couldn't think of a good enough reason, they decided to wear their normal pink. We did have a festive dinner of green shamrock waffles with genuine leprechaun gold--it disappeared in a matter of minutes!

No comments: