Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Mini fashionistas


I've never been really that into clothes (mostly because I grew up in a small town where the choices were limited to Wal-Mart and Goody's), but now that I have three little girls, I love love love to doll them up! There are some really cute kids clothes out there and one of my favorite places to shop for them is Old Navy. They have really great prices all the time, but now that it's almost time for school to start, they have some great sales going on. It's a great time to stock up on some basics for a school wardrobe that will last your kids all year!
My kids, Tempe especially, don't really like jeans. They want to wear skirts, dresses, or leggings exclusively--luckily, Old Navy has tons of cute leggings and skirts. I love that I can buy Tempe a cute, frilly, flippy little skirt to wear while it's still hot (because it's hot here until like mid-October) and when it finally starts to cool off, we can just add some leggings and boots to make it work all winter. And Old Navy has such a huge selection of leggings that you can change the entire look of an outfit by adding a different pair of leggings.
I had some fun browsing Old Navy's website and putting together a few outfits with Tempe in mind. 




Tempe would love that skirt! And a cute little headband would keep her hair out of her eyes while she's scampering around the playground during recess.









This outfit just screams "Tempe!!!" to me. It looks just like something she would rock every day if I would let her. She is partial to long tunics and leggings and I know she would really love those shiny shoes.
Can you tell I'm having fun picking out clothes before my kids get too opinionated and won't let me help anymore?
What are your kids excited to wear to school this year?
 I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective, and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments: